Career & Well-being Coaching
Stress Management, Mental Health Awareness, Health & Well-being, & Goal Setting
Your Career & Stress Management
Struggling with feeling under-valued at work can result in stress or burnout. Moreover, those feelings are often a signal that you might need to change the nature of your role. It might also be letting you know that it is time to find a new job. Mental Health affects the way that we feel, consequently, it determines how one handles stress. Good mental health, according to The Mental Health Foundation, enables an individual to keep things in perspective. Sometimes, however, we all need extra support; Career and Wellbeing Coaching provides that support!
Take Action to Transform the Vision for Your Life!
You know deep down that:
- Your increasing tiredness, lack of sleep, irritability, possibly headaches, and increasing levels of stress are signs that you are spending too much time on the treadmill, but you do not know how to get off it.
- You are constantly trying to juggle your family life, and the amount of time that you spend working.
- You find difficulty switching off from work, when you arrive home but you are also wondering how to remain motivated in the work-place.
- You are considering a change of career, but you are not sure if it is right for you.
- You would like to learn how to improve your well-being and performance in the workplace.
- You would like to promote health and well-being in your organisation, but do not know what steps you should take.
By prior arrangement, sessions are carried out on a one-to-one basis that take place on the telephone, by email, video conferencing, or by meeting face to face. For clients who would like to be coached within a group setting; that is also possible. Coaching sessions will last for 30 minutes, 45 minutes or an hour.
“There are various things which I needed to do that I was finding difficult, I am very good at putting things off because of not knowing where to begin. The Coaching sessions I had with Sonia were very helpful. Sonia has been very supportive, and encouraging, so I was able to come up with solutions I would not have come up with by myself. I am now managing to complete my goals”.
Rhoda, Perth & Kinross, Scotland